The Bar Council of India does not permit advertisement or solicitation by advocates in any form or manner. By accessing this website, www.viveksanghi.com, you acknowledge and confirm that you are seeking information relating to Vivek Sanghi advocate of your own accord and that there has been no form of solicitation, advertisement, or inducement by Vivek Sanghi Advocate or his associates.
The content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. No material/information provided on this website should be construed as legal advice.
Vivek Sanghi Advocate shall not be liable for consequences of any action taken by relying on the material/information provided on this website. The contents of this website are the intellectual property of Vivek Sanghi Advocate.
2. We reserve our rights to initiate legal action against you for any illegal, incorrect, or unauthorised use of our Website or the contents thereof.
3. Your usage of the Website does not entitle you to any of our intellectual rights including VSA’s brand or logo. Any usage of our logo, design or other intellectual property will need to be pursuant to specific consent which you may seek by writing to web master. VSA is under no obligation to provide its consent unless it deems fit.
4. Any usage of the content on the Website, without the prior written consent of VSA’s owner, shall constitute a breach of these Terms and shall entitle VSA (or its authorized personnel) to initiate legal action against you.
5. Information or data that you provide on the Website must not
a. be harmful to minors or others, harassing, insulting, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, and relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling.
b. infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights.
c. deceive or mislead the reader about the origin of such messages or communicate any information that is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
d. contain software viruses or any other programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of another computer or mobile device.
e. threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order.
f. cause the incitement to commit any offence or prevent the investigation of any offence.
g. impersonate another person.
h. be violative of provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules and regulations thereunder.
6. We may modify these Terms in keeping with legal or process requirements. If you do not agree with modified Terms, please discontinue your use of the Website.
7. Any delay or inaction on our part in taking action for any violation of these Terms shall not be our consent to your non-compliance nor be construed as a waiver of our right to take action. If any of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, it will not affect the other Terms herein.
8. You agree that the Laws of India will apply to any dispute arising out of or in relation to these Terms. All disputes will be subject, first, to mediation, and then to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by owner of VSA in accordance with Indian law. The venue of such arbitration shall be Hyderabad, Telangana, and Seat of arbitration shall be Hyderabad, Telangana, India.